The Lord blessed me this year with many, many fishing opportunities.
- I fished at Crappie Camp on Lake Greeson in Arkansas and won 2nd place in Big Crappie (1 lb. 15 oz.).
- I went to Hawkridge Fly Casting Clinic in Glen Rose, Texas.
- I fly fished on the South Llano River in Junction, Texas at Oktoberfisch.
- I went with some buddies to Beavers Bend, Oklahoma fly fishing on the Lower Mountain Fork River.
- Patty and I crappie fished on Lake Bonham and she claims to have outfished me.
- Aaron and I crappie fished on Lake Bonham and he caught a 6 pound LMB.
- Patty and I went to the TFF Bream Bustin/Fish Fry event at Fairfield Lake.
- I fished Towne Lake, Coffee Mill, Lake Fork, Lake Pickens, Texoma, Loy Lake, Waterloo Lake (for rainbow trout), Lake Lavon, Lake Lewisville, Ray Roberts, The Red River, and Lake Dean Gilbert.
- Yesterday I fished Tawakoni with my brother and DJ from the yak.
- I visited the Dallas and Red River Fly Fishing Clubs on several occasions.
- I participated in a fly swap and am currently tying jigs for a jig swap.
- I attended the TPWD Angler Instructors Course and am now certified to teach youth the life-long sport of fishing.
- Patty bought me a new boat and motor for Valentines Day.
- I got two kayaks.
"Tight Lines to ya"
Ole Rev TCF