Sunday, November 21, 2010

Going to The Maker for needed changes...

Friday I took my wood yak to my brother for some needed changes and touch-ups.
I have fished it really hard this year and therefore it has some blemishes and rough spots that need attention from The Maker.


When I started thinking about it I realized we all need to go to Our Maker every now and then for a little adjustment, removal of some rough spots, and a few blemishes.
We float through life for long periods of time and along the way we pick up those
things that we need to take Him and let Him smooth them over for us.
So, if you haven't  taken some time lately to look at those rough spots in your life 
there's no time like today to lift them up to "Our Maker". He will be faithful to make them right.

Then go fishing!!!

No comments: