Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another week in the life of TCF

I was off all week for Thanksgiving (I know it's next week but that's how my schedule worked out). I was sick most of the week but managed to get a few things done anyway.

  • I replaced our broken dishwasher (and Patty is very happy about that).
  • I cleaned up my man cave. :-)
  • I built a drying wheel so I can make epoxy flies.
  • I tied a bunch of epoxy head clousers.
  • I tied a couple of epoxy spoon flies.
  • I went to the Red River and fished on Thursday and caught a big ole flathead catfish on the fly.

    Photobucket

  • I helped Patty rearrange the dining room and living room.
  • I layed on the couch like a big dog with the two little dogs.
Now I'm back at work for 3 days, off 3 days, work 2 days, and off 7.
Wooooooohooooooooooo, what a rough life I live.

No comments: