I fell so head over heels in love with the new Native Ultimate FX12 that I had to have the new FX15 Tandem as well. That makes me a 3 Native owner (as I sold the Slayer to buy the FX15T). The FX15T is going to be a great addition to the fleet for several reasons.
- it give me the ability to paddle Patty around
- it gives me the ability to paddle another fisherman around
- it gives me the ability (as stated in #2) to paddle a client around should I decide to start guiding again
- it adds a nice boat to the fleet for family outings
- The FXT15 is capable of being a tandem or a solo boat so if I find myself on a large body of water I can use it in the solo position.
SO, I am excited about the options associated with the addition of this new boat.
Here's the whole fleet, on the trailer, ready to go!