Thursday, October 16, 2014

A new chapter in my life...

Tuesday of this week added a brand new chapter to my life with the announcement that I am now a Pro Staff member of the Native Watercraft team. I consider this quite an honor as I did not pursue this but rather they pursued me. I have been paddling a Native kayak now for nearly two years and have found them to be excellent choices for the type of fishing that I do. I have been a faithful ambassador for Mariner Sails and have represented the Native line of kayaks any time I get an opportunity. It just seemed like the right thing to do. Well, it paid off with big dividends!

Here is a copy of the announcement made by Aris on Facebook.

We are proud to announce that..........drum roll please................
Our very own Jerry Hamon (yes THE Jerry Hamon - President of the Mariner Sails Kayak Fishing Club) is now ALSO and Official Native Watercraft Pro Staffer! Jerry is a tireless ambassador for kayak fishing and Native Watercraft could not have picked a better representative. Our hat's off to you Jerry!


I really appreciate the opportunity to serve in this capacity and look forward to spending lots of "time on the water" with The Tribe!!!


No comments: