Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This weeks adventures...

I was off Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, and all day Sunday and got lots of fishing and kayaking time in. I fished every one of those days at Waterloo Lake and cleaned up on crappie, sunfish, and sand bass. Thursday night Aaron and I got into the crappie just as it was getting dark and caught one on every cast. In fact I trolled back to the boat ramp and had to stop at least twice and take big ole crappie off of my line.

I did some modifications to the 9.5 ft yak last week and I have fallen back in love with it all over again. It now has a permanently mounted fish finder as well as a 360 degree light in addition to all of it's other accessories. The 14 footer seems to be better suited to Aarons height and build anyway so it is becoming the "buddy yak" and the 9.5er is my go to boat now.

Here's how she looked Sunday at Waterloo.

Photobucket

Is that sexy or what???

Okay, I've gotta get back to work.
Until next time, keep your lines tight.

Ole TCF

"Stop bein so grumpy and go fishin. You'll be happier and so will we."

No comments: